The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Well... seems I've gotten a part time job... some extra money is pretty good too. Pays well. It's a coaster/sign/aluminium anodizing factory. My uncle's establishment and I get to be the call boy. Got scolded today for being too slow...as always... tiring work... it's so busy but I guess I'm still alive and well. With some form of cash on hand.

And I wanna scold Shan for making me so self-conscious now. I cant sing songs without paying attention to my crappy diction. Sigh. I have problems with "r" words now like "true" and "through".... evil Shan.

And Am's encouraging to write a book. RIGHT.

Am tired. Should sleep soon. After one more episode of anime ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home