The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm in a state of mild depression, exhaustion after a quick bout of euphoria. For the love of me, I dunno why all my relatives think im odd. Is it becos of my monsieurs and madames? Or the little piorettes (spelling) I do when washing the dishes? Or the M-Flo I spout when drying them? anywaes, not exactly an issue but fun nevertheless.

Quick hug for Am, cause I love her and know that life ain't worth being cynical about. Politics is another thing altogether.

Oh oh... go here
i mean... suicide bunnies!!!!

Ok, I really need to get out of Burwood and into the city. I was having a conversation with my cousin and after a while, asked him his age. He was 12. I was having a talk with a boy 10 years my junior.

I NEED OUT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home