The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, January 14, 2005

Talk about gastronomical, i think that's the spelling. Gastronomical, and orgasmic... the 2 favourite 'eating words', lightly peppered with 'great' and 'simply divine', going hand in hand with 'OH MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING GOOD'. Anywaes, I went to the Victoria Night Market, which is held at night, in a market, during Victorian times. We had to go into a time machine in London. Yes, it's true, i never tell a lie.
Food wasnt bad, ok, so I lied, the food was good. Simply divine. Orgasmic. Too many people though. Sweaty bodies pressed against similarly slick skin. Not really an enchanting, romantic experience. But the company was terrific so I can't complain. I mean, I get to spend time with gorgeous ladies who fight each other to feed me succulent spanish chicken rice. If that isnt sweaty, slick paradise, I dunno what is!

And I really love my twin sister! And her sister as well. Love them both!!! They make my heart go boom boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home