The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, December 31, 2004

As I write this, the sun dawns in the east. Brillliant orange fires of splendour radiate outwards, in a glow overshadowed by tall, Melbournian skyscrapers. The time now, my frens, is 5.40 am. And here I am, blogging. Which leads us to a conclusion of how infinitely boring, sad and undoubtly (all these adverbs!!!!) WRONG my whole life is spiralling towards.

On the plus side. It's New Year's EVe and maybe things will get better.

I just got back from clubbing. Ok, not JUST, a while back... having a fren go back to Malaysia for good. It's all very... sad, and final. To suddenly not be able to see a fren you've met everyday. Taking people for granted is unfortunately, a common trait in life.

Goodbye Zini. I will definitely miss you. Really. Seriously. The End.

*hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home