The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, December 15, 2004



start off with me.... in matrix... during bday bbq at st kilda... er.. gardens cum playground.



the guys (and gals)



the childhood bday boy/fren/manager/accountant/irritant



cousin from malaysia... one of my fav cousins too. If you want to go after her... u have to go thru me first. inspection. with id.



malaysia relatives. mostly cousins. And my mom and dad. Guess which.



even more cousins... wheeee....



the traditional thai massage... by a malaysian sister



niece and nephew :D



karaokeing



and my moment in glory

oh shit... forgot to resize them... this will suck a little. On the plus side... back to melb tmw... be prepared...oh so prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home