The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Blogger adamantly refuses to let me blog without resorting to 5000 refresh clicks. HAHA. I WIN BLOGGER! I am BLOGGING.

Anywaes, had a very very very very very boring day today. Woke up late, went to Vincent's place to work on the song and am very excited about the song and the singers we have. The singers are amazing. VERY AMAZING. And Vincent's composition is nothing short of inspiring. Very good stuff there. Also realised I communicate badly without English as I tried to talk to Vincent's Japanese friend. 30 minutes with a Jap babe... well... almost babe and we had almost no conversation. Damn language barrier. Hand signals don't work well too.

Just finished a round of soccer-watching.... never did watch much soccer until this year... pretty amazing... am really learning a lot. Also watched the Terminal yesterday which is a pretty damn good show. Imagine a man stuck in the international terminal for 9 months. Yes, castaway in a more... domestic, volleyballess setting. Has humourous plate-spinning Indinan old man and Catherine Zeta Jones the Goddess too. Bittersweet man... bittersweet. Not much of a climax though.

I'm bored. People... bring me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home