The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Things to think about today. Watched Big Fish and it was wonderful. A beautiful, time-travelling trip of fascination and fantasy. Very enjoyable. And touching as well... especially seeing the relationships between son and father. Actually cried.... sensitive me ;)

Anywaes, brings me to think about my own relationship with my dad, which isnt the best in the world. Plus, brought me to thinking of how life could be. The main character did everything, he's determined, he's ambitious. He did the world.

I don't even know how to drive. I am timid. Go figure.

Also, relationship thinking again. I think I'm afraid of committing to anything related to love. It's like I flirt but show signs of not being totally interested. It's not that I'm not, I'm afraid to be interested, and it's reciprocated in my actions, that easy laugh and the air of non-chalance. Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home