The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, February 22, 2004

There's a fly buzzing around in my room. I will kill it later. Yes.

Did something different today. Went to see a play! A japanese play called Tokyo Notes. It's about how people treat major world events with indifference. Hard to describe to you the plot, you had to be there. Anywaes, no more shows so awwww :)

Went to a pub to watch soccer too. The atmosphere was good and made the game all the more interesting.

And the bloody atm machine ate my card... so am poor now. Stop laughing.

Quote of the post: "An image from somewhere: a scribbled drawing of two angels in flight above a perfect city; and over the image a child's perfect hand print, which stains the white paper blood-red. It came to my head unbidde, and I no longer knew what it meant."

-Neil Gaiman, Murder Mysteries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home