The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Ok, here's the scoop. Did quite a lot of stuff yesterday. Well, it started off boring... as usual... until my ex called and asked me to help her move stuff. Her stuff was all at my place, feet planted firmly on my carpet floor... in other words...heavy. So me, her and an elderly mover when to move her stuff. A lot of stuff. That done, popped over to the city with another fren for dinner, then to uni for fren to do uni stuff. We walked there. Did I mention it was about 32/33 degrees celsius? Yes, it was 32/33 degrees celsius. A little hot. And when the wind blew, the cradle caught fire. Hot wind blowing in your face does not give one the motivation to walk up to uni. But we did.

That done, we bored people dropped by another fren's place to bum when we chanced upon more frens! The congregation grows! From there, we learn of a story of a bbq with japanese pple (girls). Some frens take jap u see, so they could go meet these japanese pple, and brought frens over too...except me. They said I wasnt well, sane. Which is weird cause Im not crazy!!! I'm not!! Muha..hahah...hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back to story. They were going to show some Jap pple the city, so I tagged along, with promises of being good and not be me. Damn. That was hard. We walked the city in 32/33 degrees celsius for 2 hours. Snapping pics. Chatting with the Japanese, well, I didn't chat much.. me being the shy thing of 21 winters.

After the Jap pple went home... we were on our way to dinner. Thirsty, hungry... tired. Where we bumped into my fren's sensei (teacher), and after some discussion, took her and her friend to Shanghai Village to makan. Dumplings. Love them. Can't live without them.

Finally... the main event. Karaoke from 830 to 3am. Yes. For more than 6 hours. I have no more voice now. So I can't talk, but can only put my eloquent, superb, yet simplistic words (yes I know I'm humble and modest and all that. a great man am I) on this electronic thingamajing. And was tired. Now am refreshed. I am cool.

Btw, dreamt about Sae Rom yesterday night. Can't remember what it was about though. Dreams are weird things.

Song of the post: Land of the Loving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home