The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I was melanchony and thought about the meaning of life and how much it sucked since I did not have that special someone ot spend the day of lovers with. It was achingly painful, hurt to feel, and hated the world for the unfairness of it all. I had something good and it was all gone. Things could have been better. I could have been a prince charming.

All of which took 3 minutes.

Then I went out for lunch with a fren and had a grand time playing the drums and winning eleven with my fren. Then went home to entertain guests (always pple at my place apparantly). then tried to iron clothes. keyword is tried. I'll try again tmw.

Highlight of the day: Talked to a fren which I havent seen in 5 years. Very funny gal (all gals i noe) in Newcastle Australia. Where that is I cannot say. But we held a conversation of an hour ++ Record for me.

Now is late

Now is sleep

No more V day. Go home pple. Use protection please... too many pple in the world today.

ps: kudos to those who wished me a happy v day. nice to feel loved. or remembered. i am boring after all.

Quote of the post: "Chandilly means not to worry" - Pretty Girls (Jap Drama)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home