The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Everyday away from Singapore... away from frens... or even pple whom I juz generally hang out with, feels with such boredom and semi-misery. I become slack, lethargic and anti-social. Well... trying to be anti-social. I'm a lone wolf! Yes I am!
Went to Taco Bill for dinner. Wasn't bad, wasn't very good either. Pricey though, my wallet screams in pain everytime I go out for dinner. Save me somebody!!!! Money doesn't grow on trees... mmm.... mango trees......

On other news, I'm bored. I blog... but I doubt many read it. Gimme me some conversation pple!!! IM BORED!!!! COME ONLINE!!!!!

On other other news, Morrowwind rox. Wanna play.

Song now: Working on the cloud (Last Exile OST)

Quote of the post: "The table does have one leg dammit!!! And four toes!!!" PEP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home