The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Saturday, February 16, 2008

So I'm the last of the old guard. The longest-surviving worker in Angus & Robertson The Glen has today, had her last shift. She moves to Ballarat tomorrow. I shall miss her. I say old guard cause she's been with the store for 4 years. Me... 3 years more am thinking.

Have an Irish friend now. Really awesome dude who brought me an Irish pub and introduced to me Guinness, which I'm not that fond of unfortunately. I did have a KilKenny and that one rocked. Partied a little last night, chilled and listened to good music. Surrounded by women too so that ain't bad.

Today, nuttin much, just the regular dinner with relatives and now... I shall solve crimes and uphold the law.

With Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. Now that's a fun game. Feel like purchasing a DS meself.

Now for some form of awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home