The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, April 14, 2006

Quick blog b4 I crash.... and how I will crash like a giant polar bear demanding his slumber. I'm sick you see, sick as a fluffy dog of flu-ridden fleas. Almost died at work, but somehow I managed to persevere.

Anywaes, cant go on for much longer, so would like to add that frens are cool. especially frens who come down to visit me in Zone 2 hours before I leave. It brings a warm feeling of absolute dread... fuzziness and tis cool! Thank you frens, u shall have complimentary peanuts when we next meet. So the shopping list is in place, the frens have been called, the meetings have been placed. Shall we depart?

I'll see you rabbits in a week... in the meantime, click.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home