The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just in case you guys wonder, I do miss u my poppies. I think I just might do an update for u pets tonight.

Where can we start?

How about last Sat, where the air was rife with the sweet smell of tabacco, and cheap booze. The world was ringing with songbirds attempting to sing out to the heavens. Yes, lets go with the karaoke.

That was a fun affiar, with most of the gang around to watch each other rot our ears. Of course, when I took the mic, the world juz clamoured to hear my screeching, which I did. I apologize first to pple who had to listen to my Bohemian Rhapsody, my All by Myself, and my Superstar. They make the ears blled I know, but I cannot resist them. How can one resist Queen? Also, Happy Bday Peter. You old yellow-bellied fart.

Now pictures. Naked ones. Of wrinkly men.

Fine, not naked... juz wrinkly.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lookee lookee! We so HAPPY

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Bday Boy of Great Renown

Image hosting by Photobucket

Bday boy and me of Great Renown

Image hosting by Photobucket

Girls who bask in my glory

Image hosting by Photobucket

Girls who refuse to

Image hosting by Photobucket

Vic trying to cut cake. Trying. Still... trying... u can stop now vic... seriously... no one will mind...

Image hosting by Photobucket

all together now ;)

Actually wanted to blog more, on fireworks etc.... but u noe wat? I'm lazy. So toodles.



I mean it... go already. dun make me pimpslap u... it will hurt... man it will hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home