The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I think i just signed my life away. It happened so quickly, like the advent of a supernova, its particles steamlining past layers of atmospheric pseudo-protection, searing past defences in an instant.

or something like that.

on another note, I've got a new fone!!!! a Samsung d600. pretty sleek-looking, with coolness attached and an interesting slide feature that feels so right in my hand. Like phallus.

Goddamn hand not listening to brain again.

So yeah, after wat... 3 years with my old polyphonic ancient wonder of scrached exterior, I have here a fone that actually looks cool in some pple's books. Plus, have an mp3 ringtone always scores points for me. No more midi for me no... we is upgrading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home