The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have a new car. Not mine of course. And it's not new. Lets just say I'm two years older than it. It's a red volvo, a large one too. Weird to drive, I'll probably have to get used to it. The indicator lights are on the wrong side... plus... the seat's so low! As I said, I'll need to get used to it. But it's a tank, safest car in the world.

And it's red. God it's so red. Like scarlet. I can see how the babes will like it. A very Aussie car. Haha, wait til I get my Euro. That's wat I want... my Honda Euro. Beautiful beautiful car.

Nothing much happening. Watched Fun with Dick and Jane, which was enjoyably hilarious. Really really funny stuff. Jim Carrey wasn't overdone. But man was the show short.

Evening watched Broken Flowers with a couple of new frens. The show was great, very unassuming and quirky. Almost Wes Anderson without the eccentricities. Bill Murray was wonderful there, but he looked so old. Still, catch Broken Flowers, it's what Lost in Translation should have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home