The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So... Christmas check list time:

1) Borders Gift Voucher from Aunt
2) Sanity gift voucher from Aunt
3) Jag Polo
4) $200 (give to eepin computer fund)
5) $30 (give to eepin computer fund)
6) War of the Worlds DVD
7) Appleseed DVD

and some others I forget. Not a bad haul this year I guess. Ate tons too. Oh man, the food... I swear Im a grotesque monstrosity tat fitness gurus avoid.

Went cherry picking today. Well, that was the intention. Went raspberry picking instead, in 35 degree sun. Ah, I love the smell of burning skin in the late afternoon. Had my fill of raspberries before picking kilos of them. Dun think I can actually eat anymore raspberries. Quite beyond me now. Sour and wat not. Some sweet and some sour actually.

I think I'm boring you now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home