The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Friday, July 16, 2004

I am a quiet man. Prone to not telling a person what I think and how I feel. This could be seen as being selfish n unfriendly, or in a nobler light, not wanting to share burdens with pple. Whichever the case, if I dun want to say anything, dun worry, u're still my fren.

I still have no best fren.

Something's been bugging me recently. Well, not bugging, just nagging in the back of my mind. I dun really noe wat to say at this point. Maybe later.

And WWF Smackdown: Bring on the pain is a pretty fun game. Very in fact.

http://www.glbarr.com/

pretty aint it?

and

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/140704riotact.htm

which I agree to an extent. Rather than saying that White America is doing nothing, how about saying that White America is infact playing on strengthening these images of Black America. There will not be a hip hop nigger with guns if the media didn't show one being cool. Makes sense? No? Ah well... penguins are supposed to fly too. But go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home