The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Wat is confidence? Wat does feeling good actually mean? Or feeling beautiful for that matter?

Does it matter?

Confidence is a fickle thing. It's wat drives us to do wat we wanna do. It's wat keeps us from depression. Im serious here. It's our fren, and our enemy at the same time. Confidence when appropriate is good. Too much at inopportune moments. No no.

And yes, I'm gorgeous. And my wit... and my roguishly good looks. Who can resist?

Ams... HUGS!!!!!!! Han is funny and you and shan were gorgeous (I so love that word... it rrrrrrolls off the tongue) Next time better place thanks... or buy me food first heh. Say it with me... GORGEOUS......

Nabz... am sorry yar? Dun take things I write, esp rantings, to heart. I dun really mean them. Well, I do at that time... then they all fade awaaaaay.



it's so damn beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home