The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Sunday, March 07, 2004

My feet feel as if they've walked a thousand leagues (how long is a league anywaes?) across unfriendly terrain. Damn you moomba, giant lobster and socializing. As guessed, popped by Moomba with frens, watched fireworks, danced a little samba (I really muz learn.. any takers?) and froze. Then to crown for Para Para, Boost juice and froze. And the walking... oh the walking. Must have stood for like 5 hours straight. Painful. So am tired.... anybody wanna give me a massage ;) Any takers? Anyone? cheh

If there's one thing I know about myself is how I treat pple. I give them full respect, regardless of how much I like them, though I like most pple. People who do not have the slightest thread of respect or even mocks that of others... well... I can't forgive that.

Point:
5 drunk Aussies walking along Crown, making noise and such.
The blind girl sitting at the traffic lights playing the accordian at 12am at night... in the cold, trying to get some pple to notice.
5 drunk aussies spouting vulgarities at her, then running off laughing and hooting.

Fuck you and your frens too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home