The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I... am a wannabe social animal. I cling onto my friends for dear life, and yet cannot push past the boundaries of closeness. At the same time, I am preoccupied with my private space, and am filled with wrath against those that would cross that line. Give me my book, good music and a comforter and I am a happy person. And still I need my frens to validate me. It's a connundrum I tell u.

Went on a lunch date with gorgeous person Rani. And let me once again say (or for the first time say... whichever) that buttered scallops covered with garlic on a hot plate, is one of Man's better inventions. Sigh, yes I know, I shouldnt eat expensive food. But... it's... buttered scallops covered with garlic on a hot plate. BUTTERED SCALLOPS COVERED WITH GARLIC ON A HOT PLATE. A HOT PLATE.

ahem

Also learnt how women can be scary at times. Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath. Or something like that.

And in the evening, caught that dish-dashing movie that is Tokyo Drifters. Mighty fine cars. Mighty fine drifting. Mighty fine FINE ladies. Life can't be better. Though my right eye is blind from trying to follow all those flashing shots, and my brain feels much smaller now. Still, my pulse is racing and I saw FINE ladies, so all is good.

Now I should sleep. To wake up at 430 for spain. Go Spain.

And all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home