The Mind Is A Dangerous Place

Things that should boggle the mind but do not

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

argh....... blogger went mad on me and I lost my post. ARGH!!!!!!

And I'm hungry in a joint plan to eat healthily. I blabbered out a stupid remark about eating vegetables for a week, and my chums gladly supported it. So now, I have to eat meals and meals of vegetables until next Thursday, when we will have Hard Rock Ribs.

I need meat. I like vegs, like a cow, but... I need meat. And a meal of vegs isn't exactly filling. So thus... am hungry. And I cant eat chips or biscuits and stuff like that. ARGH. Dunno how to last. How????

This is Day 1

Shall update soon, a large one, with pictures, squiggly words and that balloon man youngsters these day seem to like. Funny pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home